At Abbotsfield Funeral Directors Funeral Directors we offer a comprehensive repatriation service to our families, for both incoming and outgoing repatriation, to or from any part of the World.
The process of repatriating someone who has died can be a complicated task for anyone to deal with, yet our repatriation service is supported by our years of repatriation and funeral arrangement experience, taking the worry and unecessary complications out of your hands.
We are able to offer a full service including translators of all languages and specialists experienced with International customs, documentation, permits, transport and regulations in accordance with local requirements.
Our Service includes:
- Full International Repatriation to and from any country in the world.
- Advice on all Repatriation documentation and coffin requirements for:
- UK authorities
- All Embassies & Consulates
- All major airlines
- Documentation delivery service to Embassies & Consulates in London.
- Regulations differ from country to country and we can advise you on specific requirements for the required destination.
- Translation services for official documents, i.e. death certificates, invoices & reports. We alleviate any language problems often associated with probate when death occurs abroad.
- Freight booking services and airway bill.
- Repatriation conveying throughout the UK 24 hrs a day, 7 days week.
- Unsealing the repatriation coffin and removing the metal lining.
- We can provide a range of coffins conforming to international shipping regulations (zinc lined, air-trays, Italian and French coffins).
- We have a range of cremated remains urns suitable for international transit, including zinc lining of traditional wooden urns.
- Embalming services and official certification appropriate for all destinations.
- A wide range of Coffins and Caskets to choose from.
Let us lift the additional emotional strain from your shoulders and repatriate the person who has died, while you and your family and friends remember them as they would have wanted.